• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

My htc evo 3d wont factory restart

Rumney

Lurker
Feb 11, 2012
At first my camra wasnt working so i took the battery out and put it back on then resarted it and its stuck on the white htc screen then turns black and vibrates then restarts ive tried to factory reset it but when i hit the power button to select it goes right back to the white htc screen does anyone know what to do before i send it to htc and dont have a phone for a week

At first my camra wasnt working so i took the battery out and put it back on then resarted it and its stuck on the white htc screen then turns black and vibrates then restarts ive tried to factory reset it but when i hit the power button to select it goes right back to the white htc screen does anyone know what to do before i send it to htc and dont have a phone for a week
Hello and welcome aboard...

It seems to me that you have a "defective" phone. I would recommend getting it repaired or replaced. Why not take it to a Sprint Repair Center rather than sending it to HTC.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones