My htc hero deleted my contacts!! Help

Last Updated:

1. MZERICA

MZERICA New Member This Topic's Starter

HELL0 EVERYONE I AM IN DESPERATE NEED 0F ADVICE. I HAVE HAD MY HTC HERO FOR ABOUT 3 WEEKS NOW. TODAY SOMEONE TEXTED ME AND THEIR NUMBER DIDNT POP UP I WENT IN2 MY CONTACTS --> G0NE, EMPTY, THEY VANISHED <-- CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME I CALLED SPRINT THEY SAID THEY DONT NO WHAT TO DO?? I NO IM NOT THE ONLY VICTIM OF THIS. IM TAKING ALL SUGGESTIONS.. THANKS :confused:

Advertisement
  2. romeosidvicious

romeosidvicious Well-Known Member

First off stop typing in all caps.

Second: Your contacts should be stored in your gmail account. Login to gmail and see if your contacts are there. I have seen my hero "forget" my contacts for a second but then have them pop back up.

Third: Calm down and breathe before posting a response. Use real sentences and not whatever it is you are doing above. Most people that can actually help you will ignore a post like the one made because it is hard to decipher.

Check your gmail account and come back and let us know what you find.

3. SilHero

SilHero Well-Known Member

4. kennyidaho

kennyidaho Well-Known Member

Have you went into your contacts moved over to the groups section hit menu and clicked sync groups and ensured that the groups you want synced are checked?

Also the word "no" is not the same as the word "know".

5. DFRESH

DFRESH Well-Known Member

stop doing a hard reset or quit clearing the data in the applications section..lol