my incredible 2 will not charge /:Tips

1. emmarose

emmarose New Member

so, unfortunately my phone will not charge.
    i've tried multiple different chargers & still nothing.
    the thing that worries me is that it was fine the last time i charged it.
    i'm not good with all of this tech stuff...
    but i think it has something to do with where the charger goes into ... again not really too technical when it comes to this stuff.

please help!
    :)

Advertisement
    :
  2. RrMoore718

RrMoore718 New Member

My Inc 2 is having the same problem. I don't understand it at all! :confused:
    It's driving me crazy!! If I find anything out I'll let you know.
  3. TheAtheistReverend

TheAtheistReverend Anybody want a peanut? VIP Member

Try a different charger, and if that doesn't work:
    As bberryhill0 said, battery pull then factory reset, and if that doesn't work, warrantee replacement.
  4. valorian

valorian Well-Known Member

My wife's first Inc2 stopped charging a couple months ago. When the charger was plugged in it would not detect the charger. After trying different chargers and a factory reset we headed to Verizon. After they tried a factory reset and different chargers they replaced it.
  5. snowflake75

snowflake75 New Member

Mine did the same thing after about 4 months. Verison replaced it with a refurbed one.
  6. imdone

imdone New Member

My Incredible 2 died today due to the failure of the charge port. What a waste of $$, unfortunately, I bought mine from ebay so no replacement for me (just bought in July). So I bit the bullet and got an iphone. The incredible 2 was a nice phone, but it only lasted seven months. It seems we all got scammed.
  7. TheAtheistReverend

TheAtheistReverend Anybody want a peanut? VIP Member

Before anyone responds to imdone's post, please keep in mind he is trying to get a rise out of you.
  8. bberryhill0

bberryhill0 Well-Known Member

Um.. You are the first response to a month old post. :p Good to see you back! It's been quiet around here.

Swyped from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-4