My Incredible is now perfect for me.General

Last Updated:

1. TrumpetMan

TrumpetMan Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

• I purchased my Incredible but needed a screen protector so I purchased the Zagg which I was kinda’ happy with it.
    • I then purchased the VZN silicon case and was upset because it messed up my Zagg screen protector so I stopped using it and went back to the BodyGlove which I purchased earlier
    • I then purchased the Steinheil screen protector, which is really nice. But I was hesitant to put the VZN silicon case on with my Steinheil screen protector for fear of messing up the Steinheil also. I bit the bullet and put it on and it worked great.
    • I then purchased the Nexus One case and was wondering if my Incredible with the VZN silicon case would fit inside, it didn’t, it was way too tight. But I stretched it using my iPod Video (which was in a secondary case) for about two minutes
    • And behold, it now fits like a charm.
    I now have my amazing Incredible, with a sweet screen protector, with a nice silicone case, with a nice Android case. I now have the perfect set up for my needs.

Advertisement
  2. ctxx24

ctxx24 Well-Known Member

A case ...a pouch....why not wrap it in a blanket lol jk seems like alot for me. i would like just the n1 case maby...

Amin Sabet likes this.
  3. TrumpetMan

I have a Palm 650 I purchased the day it came out and it still looks brand new. I just like to keep everything I own in good condition.

4. TheObviousChild

TheObviousChild Active Member

I keep my phone in the HTC box it shipped in and carry it around in a Verizon bag. I had to turn the ringer volume way up.

Ok...Zagg and Silicone....with Steinhiel clear on the way!

5. dt_

dt_ Well-Known Member

Cool! Which Steinheil screen protector did you get -- the crystal clear or the anti-fingerprint?

6. TrumpetMan

I got the crystal clear and it's sweet. I can't even tell it's on.

7. x0x

x0x Well-Known Member

Hahaha, smartarse. :)

I'm going with the same set up as Trumpetman (steinhiel crystal clear is on the way!).

8. chepes3x

chepes3x Well-Known Member

When u have ur phone inside that nexus one cover can u still hear calls or notifications?

9. TrumpetMan

Yup, I just called my cell from my home phone and it was loud and clear even when the phone was in another room.

10. -ebby-

-ebby- Well-Known Member

11. x0x

x0x Well-Known Member

Several people who had the zagg put the silicone case on and noticed it pulled up the corners of the zagg. Someone mentioned to try and file down the corners of the silicone case, but not sure if this would work (or if anyone attempted it).

Why not just go with the steinheil? They are back in stock now and seem to work with the silicone case without an issue.

12. chepes3x

chepes3x Well-Known Member

13. alison03

alison03 Well-Known Member

Have the same setup on our 2 incredibles. Ordered a crystal clear and an AF on Monday - got it today. Put in AF first and didn't like it. Figured it was good practice. Installed my crystal clear and LOVE it. Popped the Verizon silicone case back on and it looks fantastic. Really happy.

14. jbdan

jbdan Well-Known Member

That's great and all but where the stinkin' pictures! :D

15. alison03

haha I just tried to take some but the lighting is too dark to do without flash and the flash was too bright and washed it out so I'll try again tomorrow in the daylight. There are a few threads with really good photos in them tho (most of which I used for reference when installing and deciding between AF and CC).

16. jbdan

jbdan Well-Known Member

;)

17. alison03

18. fish2587

fish2587 Well-Known Member

I'm so glad to hear the pouch stretched out! I'm getting mine Monday and have the black silicone case on. Excited!

19. TrumpetMan

Yea, try using a deck of cards to stretch it out; I should work well.

20. tempur37

tempur37 Member

Off topic a bit but got the body glove case today and I love it. I actually like the bulk knowing it adds protection. Have the red gradient case too. Like the look of that too but had a close encounter dropping it and it separates from the phone too easy when dropped. Also Verizon got their anti-glare screen protectors in today. 3 pack for $14.99. Guy put one on the phone there to test it out and we agreed that it's one of the worst we have ever seen. Finger print streaks and massive orange peal (colored dots) effect. We both thought they might be somewhat better but they were horrible. He gave me a free regular pack and they aren't bad at all for now.

21. alison03

22. rushmore

rushmore Well-Known Member

I have the black Verizon silicon case and the Stein crystal protector and both work well together :)

23. Reddog80p

Reddog80p Well-Known Member

I got the stenheil crystal with the black body glove snap case. I'll remove the body glove when I get a N1 neoprene sleeve.