My Incredible scheduled for delivery tomorrow.General

Last Updated:

1. TrAiChEic

TrAiChEic Member This Topic's Starter

I finally reached the end of my threats to leave ATT. My service has been terrible and the customer "service" reps I've dealt with have ranged from incompetent to rude.

I'm looking forward to giving "Big Red" a chance and getting my first Android device. I picked the Inc over the X for the FM radio, the Outlook sync, and because I've not been impressed with various Moto phones over the years (SLVR, ROKR, and others).

I got a nice deal on wirefly, 149 with a new contract and a $30 bill credit. And they had it in stock. Ordered yesterday, chose $20 overnight shipping, and it left Memphis on FedEx today in route to my city.

What do I need to know for a new Incredible owner, Verizon customer, and first time Android user?

Advertisement
  2. rsgunther

rsgunther Member

Cool - you will be really happy with it. I recommend you download pandora / shazam / update all of the application - and just play with it. It is a great device - you are going to have a lot of fun with it.

3. jbdan

jbdan Well-Known Member

Congrats welcome here and to Veriz's Inc! Everything you need to know is right here in front of you :p

Charge your battery real well before you use it!

4. killadanny

killadanny Well-Known Member

Congratulations, your not going to put that beast down!

5. ACD168

ACD168 Well-Known Member

Verizon is great you will be very happy customer.

I've been with Verizon for about 8 1/2 years.

The Droid Eris by HTC was my first smart phone, I learned how to root and became in love. I had many problems with my Eris, went through 3 refurbished phones, and after the 3rd still had problems, I called Customer Service and they gave me the Inc for free, all I had to do was open a 2 year contract which was all done for free.

They also let me keep and sell my old Eris, so I basically made $150 and got a free DInc.

I've had the DInc for 5 days, and noticed that the camera dust cover lens was loose, yesterday I called customer service didn't have much of any luck on the first phone call and was told to call back in a week there was nothing to be done.
    I called back 2 minutes after that, and then was told that they DO have it in the warehouse, and I have another brand new DInc on it's way to be here on Wed of this week.

Verizon takes care of it's people