1. Hot New Devices! HTC One M9 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | LG G4

My Least Favorite Thing About The ReverbGeneral

1. nathanbrand

nathanbrand Member

I don't like the fact that you always have to press the power button to wake the display up out of sleep mode. And when I say press it, I mean "press" it -- really hard. I understand that this is probably by design, so that the display doesn't inadvertently turn on while it's in your pocket, and drain the battery, but I wish it was configurable, so that you could wake up the display by pressing the volume, camera, menu, home, or back buttons for those times when you just have the phone sitting on the desk or on the counter, etc.... Overall, I think it is a good phone. I just find it a bit of a nuisance to always have to press the power button to wake up the display.

If I'm missing something and this configurable in some way, or if there is an app or something to accomplish this, I'd appreciate someone pointing me in the right direction. If not, maybe Samsung will provide this functionality in a future firmware update. :adore:

Advertisement
  2. kzrdrnc

kzrdrnc Well-Known Member

I also miss that feature.
    the Lg op was able to do that. it took me a week to stop pressing the home button on the Reverb to turn on the display.
    Ive been meaning to find a way around this problem as well.