My LG Ally seems to have a mind of it's ownSupport

Last Updated:

1. redhead3841

redhead3841 Member This Topic's Starter

I've had my phone close to two months and for the most part I love it. For awhile the screen was freezing up on me daily, but that only happens once in awhile now. What's driving me crazy is that I have assigned ringtones to calls and text messages and periodically it just stops working. Nothing. Then yesterday it started vibrating prior to the ringtone going off. I hadn't changed a thing in settings. Now for the prior problem of the ringtones just stop, if I turn the phone off and back on, magically it starts working again. But that's getting old. So can anyone tell me what's up??? Is my phone possessed or is there just a nut loose behind the wheel????:confused:

Advertisement
  2. death2all110

death2all110 VIP Member VIP Member

Its a common problem, honestly i think it will "grow" out of it. i used to have that issue constantly now its slim to none. easier way is to open the microsd flap and remove the card and put it back in. much easier than turning it on and off and doing a battery pull. or you might try some roms

redhead3841 likes this.
  3. redhead3841

redhead3841 Member This Topic's Starter

Thank you. Will give that a try. Also working on putting on Raptor. I'm so new to all this. I feel like a little kid learning.