1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

My love for the sensation is fading...........General

1. jammychap

jammychap Well-Known Member

My love for the sensation is fading because of severl faults, i'm even considering moving to an iphone 5, I know I know swear words on here but my phone is doing my nut in :(

I am finding the sensation very laggy, no apps left open, nothing updating so why wont facebook open

Why when i'm typing does the keyboard close?

Why when i'm typing does it lag and miss out letter presses giving me some hilarious miss spellings.

Why can i not edit my personal dictionary to remove a few words i don't want like an old friends name (Ismat) that the phone decides i want when i'm trying to write im

Help before I defect to the other side

I have a 16gb sd card with over 360mb free and over 300mb free on phone too.....................

So why is it being a div?????:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Advertisement
    :
  2. Kruncha

Kruncha Well-Known Member

3. Kruncha

Also, if you have upgraded to ICS OTA, then people can get rid of a lot of the gremlins by doing a factory reset afterwards.

K.
  4. jammychap

running v 4.0.3
    sense ver 3.6

another problem im having is if i restart my phone to try and fix gremlins, when it restarts it sends about the last 10 texts again, that gets really annoying explaining to people why i am texting them random stuff from days ago.

I've just diabled sense 2.7, lets see if that helps, thanks for the reply guys ;)
  5. jammychap

Can i also delete sense 2.7?
  6. Kruncha

I don't think you can.

If you can though, I wouldn't until more is actually known about it (you may need it back).

I hope disabling it works for you :)

K.
  7. jammychap

Disabling 2.7 has not stopped the resending text messages when i restart.

cleared both caches, cleared tempory files from htc apps (which was over 11.7gb).

now i have 323mb of free space on the phone and 11.79 gb of free space on the sd card wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  8. Kruncha

Don't know what's happening with your texts, sorry.

When i cleared htc apps, it deleted all my music :mad:

K.
  9. jammychap

Arrrrrrrrrrrrr yes its wiped off my music, that's where the 11.2gig came from durrrrrrr lol
  10. Kruncha

lol, yeah sometimes you've just gotta laugh, otherwise you find yourself in the street at midnight, while it's raining, kneeling in the middle of the road with your arms held up, and shouting at the sky 'Why HTC?, WHY?'...

K.
  11. jammychap

Pmsl hahahahahahahahahaha :d
  12. Kruncha

:)

Shame I couldn't help you, but i'm glad I at least made you smile.

K.
  13. admob

admob Well-Known Member

always take out the sd card before doing a factory reset... u never quite now whats gonna happen :)