My Market Freezing on InstallSupport

Last Updated:

1. mikem3223

mikem3223 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I was downloading 'My Market' and it just said 'Installing' and the bar didn't move for days. I've been on Wi-Fi and on 3G and nothing. I tried resarting and hard restart. Nothing. Any ideas?

Advertisement
  2. T2noob

T2noob Well-Known Member

are you on the new market or are you still on the "stock " market?
    when the new 2.2 look alike market for the eris was pushed out to me i was having this problem that it said it downloaded the app but it would never actually get to installation part of the operation so i just deleted the marketupdater.apk so market wouldn't be able to update itself and put the old market back. and that worked out for me i haven't had anymore problems with market anymore.

3. WormDoes

WormDoes Well-Known Member

I'm using the stock market and am having the same issues. When trying to update an app It starts the D/L then pauses and never resumes. I thought this may have been a ROM issue but from reading this thread and some comments on certain apps it seems to be a issue with the market. Anyone know how to go about fixing this?

4. doogald

doogald Guides Guide

I believe that the market is messed up for everybody. You'll just have to wait for Google to fix it.