My market is goneSupport

1. jschac3

jschac3 New Member

I had the Android Market / Google Play yesterday but when I looked through my applications today to download something new i realized the app was no where to be found. Is there a way that I could get this back without a factory reset? (I don't have a SD card and don't want to lose my contacts).

Advertisement
    :
  2. El Presidente

El Presidente Beware The Milky Pirate! Moderator

The app isn't actually called Google Play, it confused me at first too. The app you're looking for is Play Shop. Can you see that?
  3. dmarques11

dmarques11 New Member

just noticed that play is gone everywhere.... shut down phone took battery out and nothing.... have no clue what happen.......... any ideas
  4. Zerosu1t

Zerosu1t Member

Play store :)
    [​IMG]
  5. dmarques11

dmarques11 New Member

that also is not showing
  6. Zerosu1t

Zerosu1t Member

Flash the latest google apps package for your android build, this could only be done If your rooted though
  7. dmarques11

dmarques11 New Member

yeah didnt root this phone.... i'm wondering if its a virus that removed it... not sure how its just gone............
  8. El Presidente

El Presidente Beware The Milky Pirate! Moderator

Definitely not a virus, there is nothing that would be able to do that, at least not without you confirming the uninstall.

If you head to settings -> applications -> manage applications -> all, is the play store listed?
  9. droidcentric

droidcentric Well-Known Member