My Mini Hangs and Restarts now and thenGeneral

Last Updated:

1. aaarjun

aaarjun Member

It was all good until i put Transcend 16 GB Micro SD card into my Mini. Phone hanged, Restarted itself and also to be frank my phone was also loaded with Applications, Finally once OS crashed. After re-install, I did not install any application from Market, but again Restarting and hanging started when i tried playing videos shot from my own Mini's camera.

So Finally now i have gone back and replaced the 16 GB to my old 2 GB card. Now for 2-3 days it has been good.

I just want to know anybody there experienced same problem. Also want to understand was it really due to 16 GB card or applications being overloaded and Finally Is Mini really compatible with 16 GB Micro SD as the specs show it :confused:.

2. nomailx

nomailx Member

Hey dude, I also just bought a mini and a 16gb Scandisk micro sd card. I also experienced some crushes. OS crash, random restarts.

But... I realized later that those crashes were not because of the SD card, but they happened each time I plugged the Mini to my PC windows 7 system.

Each time I plugged Mini to my pc, those events occurred:

Random restarts. OS crash. Applications Messes up. Ringtone settings reset.

Also, I tried to pair my pc with the Mini with bluetooth, and those events occurred:

Phone auto called last called person while trying to transfer file with bluetooth. Random applications messed up.

For a few days now, I turned bluetooth off and didn't plug the mini on the pc. (charged it with it's own adapter). None of those events occurred. It seems to work fine now.

To answer your question, your mini shouldn't have any problems with the SD card. Just check for some ulterior impact that may affect your phone.