My Moment stopped syncing using MoxierSupport

Last Updated:

1. bwalls

bwalls New Member This Topic's Starter

My Moment has been working fine then all of a sudden it stopped syncing with my exchange. i am using Moxier since it came with it. now i can not make it sync manually. my Gmail works fine. just says my "mailbox is empty"

Advertisement
  2. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH VIP Member

Welcome to Android Forums! Glad you signed up! :D

I'll move this to the app section for help for you!

3. HeadlessPonch

HeadlessPonch Well-Known Member

You might want to check with your IT department to see if they've made any recent updates or changes.

4. my1zamboni

my1zamboni Well-Known Member

Also try
    menu>settings>workmail & sync
    Make sure you have check marks in there. Mine unchecks itself every once in awhile for some reason.

5. AndroidSPCS

AndroidSPCS Well-Known Member

Try using K9 Mail and see if it works. K9 Mail is fantastic.

6. kberringtn

kberringtn Member

This sounds like the prioblem I'm having. I started out using the "Mail" app that came on my Moment, then one day decided to check out Moxier since I'm on an exchange server for work. Love Moxier, specifically love that I can move messages from one folder to another like I do on the computer, and that you can include a signature on all messages ("Mail" app does not have either of these features), along with some other abilities Moxier provides that Mail does not. So I've been using Moxier for a while now, maybe a month, and all of a sudden now I'm having problems where it will only sync if I go into "Work Mail" or sync settings and manually sync it. Keeps saying it has an unexpected error and Exchange ActiveSync is not functioning. I'm back to using "Mail" as a backup, but I really want Moxier working again. Anyone know something I could try?

thanks.

7. AndroidSPCS

AndroidSPCS Well-Known Member

Try deleting the account. Turn off the phone, turn it back on, and then add the account back on.

8. rhinodad

rhinodad Active Member

Try the Touchdown mail app. Worth the money for Exchange connectivity.

9. kberringtn

kberringtn Member

Already tried deleting account, restarting, then adding again. Didn't made a difference. Only seems to be Moxier, though, "Mail" works just fine. And I don't want to spend money for an app just so I can include a signature and move between folders. Mail works for connectivity, just doesn't have those 2 features that I would really like to have back.

Thanks though! :)

10. bohnded

bohnded Active Member

I had similar issues, but I use Touchdown. It turned out the security certificate my work's exchange server uses had expired. I had to tell Touchdown to ignore that fact and then the emails came rolling in. I don't know if this applies in your case(s), but just in case.