My Motorola Android Phone

Last Updated:

1. Droideo

Droideo Active Member This Topic's Starter

Here is my new mobile phone :eek:

[​IMG]

Not very happy :(

My T-Mobile G1 had a faulty touchscreen, it was going crazy.

I took it back to the T-Mobile store this morning and they said they would have to send it away and it could take up to 28 days.

They said that i could not have another G1 whilst waiting but instead this piece of trash which is scratched to bits!

I asked to speak to manager and then phoned customer services whilst i was still in the store but they all said the same, i did get refunded

Advertisement
  2. Bmarx4

Bmarx4 Member

I had a similar problem to you......The only difference was that my screen crapped out on me within the first 14 days. Therefore I took it back to where I purchased it(First one in Arizona by the way), showed them what was going on and was out the door with a brand NEW, same color and all, G1 within a matter of minutes.

My screen just started malfunctioning:
    Touch Screen failed
    Lost network connection
    Freezing
    among others.

3. Droideo

Droideo Active Member This Topic's Starter

Sounds like the problem i had, although i've had it more than 14 days :mad:

4. DarkTLRrider

DarkTLRrider Well-Known Member

Not really, your contract is with Tmobile, not HTC. It is Tmobile who has the leverage with HTC to put pressure on them to make a good quality phone. Legally and otherwise your beef is with Tmobile. They are making billions at these companies and could totally afford to give out a phone here and there. Many times it is how you ask. Also Tmobile will overnight you a phone, but you are gonna get nailed with $19.99 shipping fee. Best thing to do here is have the phone shipped and then call customer care and try to negotiate the shipping fee. Had a friend do this three times.

5. GODMODE

GODMODE Well-Known Member

6. JackD3ath

JackD3ath Member

you are kidding yourself if you think your numbers are correct. Probably cost $50 to make, then tmo prolly buys a huge bulk order for a huge discount. That is how business works. They dont buy products and then sell them for half. That would be a bad business model. You are buying the phone from tmobile, not HTC. Your best bet is to get insurance and not deal with a question of warranty.

7. GeoUSA

GeoUSA Well-Known Member

Have read a few head turners of bad customer service from T-Mo since joining this forum. I have had a good experience over the past 5 or 6 years. My roomy's Razr was replaced a few times due to defects and a new phone was always shipped next day delivery and was soon waiting on the doorstep. My Razr lasted over 5 years (but looked like crap) when I switched to the G1.

8. j9k

j9k Member

My phone

Freezes 5 times a day at least
    And the screen will scroll at super speeds on it's own sometimes

Is anyone else have these symptoms

J9k