1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

my music app.

Last Updated:

1. ste1604

ste1604 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

just got my invite for the app inventor, been playing with it for about an hour and made this, thought i would upload it to see what people think.
    sadly i cant test it as my htc is at the hospital being repaired.
    its only a small app nothing to keep your eyes open at, its just a simple app to see what the app inventor is like.

its a music player that has two songs on there, if you download it, open the app on your phone, there is two pictures, click the pictures, the music will start playing, its that simple.
    i dont really want any crit, its just a small app for those who havent got the app inventor yet, but want to know what the apps are like.

download from here ----> Music_Player.apk

also here is a screen from the app inventor,

Attached Files:

• a.JPG
      a.JPG
      File size:
      11.8 KB
      Views:

Advertisement
  2. beenz

beenz Well-Known Member

Post some screen shots so we can see what it looks like

3. A.Nonymous

A.Nonymous Well-Known Member

Didn't work on my phone. I clicked the icons. Nothing happened.

4. ste1604

thanks for the reply so quick, its strange because it worked perfectly on the app inventor emulator

5. A.Nonymous

A.Nonymous Well-Known Member

It is entirely possible it was user error on my end. I also noticed when I installed the app that it asked for weird permissions like full internet access. I thought perhaps your app was spying on me secretly, but then when I created a test app using one of the tutorials it did the exact same thing. I wish there was a way to create the app in App Inventor and then export the source code and screw with it. Maybe there is.

6. ste1604

its nothing like a spying app, i actually was thinking about the permissions while making that test app, there should really be some options to choose your permissions on the app inventor.|

do you have the app inventor.

also when you installed my app to your phone, did you do it through htc sync, because every time i install apps through that, if i than uninstall it i wont get all my memory back that i had before the installation. how can i stop that? any ideas, (

my phone is the htc tattoo, running 1.6. unrooted)