My must have 8.9 tablet app. (Add yours below)Tips

Last Updated:

1. Riche101

Riche101 VIP Member VIP Member

I highly recommend Swiftkey X Tablet version

The thumb split keyboard really works and is easy too use you get used to it quickly and become fast. And it's just perfect for the size of our tab.

Show your fingers some love

2. 05GT

05GT Well-Known Member

- Currents
    - Words with Friends
    - TuneIn Pro
  3. bumancuzbrah

bumancuzbrah Active Member

I been waiting for a thread like this. We need more ideas. Ive added the keyboard that was suggested. Really awesome. I have lots but heres my faves.

Any app/widget by Devteam
    Multicon widget
    Hd Tablet market

Just to name a few.

Draw something, words with friends force close so i dont play those on my tablet.
    Riche101 likes this.
  4. Jesslynh

Jesslynh Well-Known Member

SwiftKey has a beta going on right now that has a keyboard with a Tab key, which is nice. My rec on apps are Feedly, ADW Launcher Pro, Dropbox, and Next Issue.
  5. Jesslynh

I almost forgot Tapatalk and Chrome to Phone if you use the chrome browser on your computer.
  6. DaWeav

DaWeav Well-Known Member

Reader HD! (Love my Google reader feeds)
    Tasker (great on any android)
    To name a few.

Trying to find a Video Podcast app that syncs like iTunes and iOS devices do. Android still has no matching technology that I've found that can replace iTunes and iOS device syncing the play position.
  7. Riche101

Riche101 VIP Member VIP Member

Thnx Guys I felt we needed a thread like this to get forum more active
  8. Jesslynh

If Samsung ever gets off their behinds and pushes ICS, I'm sure we'll be a lot more active!
  9. OldRoman

OldRoman Well-Known Member

I use the Thumb Keyboard and love it.
  10. CafeKampuchia

CafeKampuchia Well-Known Member

In my opinion, there are no killer gotta have apps. The device itself is great as it ships. :D. But here's my list anyway:
    • AdFree Android (requires root)
    • Dolphin HD browser
    • ES File Explorer (extra features for rooted devices)
    • GPS Status & Toolbox
    • MX Player (does Flash too!)
    • No-Frills CPU Control (requires root)

The greatest improvement: root the thing and flash an Ice Cream Sandwich ROM, if you can temporarily live without camera support. It's so good you'll never turn back.
    nuismer likes this.
  11. Torkijo

Torkijo Member

Fivefly shopping list is great as you can sync it across devices so great for the foodshop
  12. Sharondippity

Sharondippity Dismember VIP Member

I use my Netflix constantly on it. The tablet fits right on the magazine holders of both my treadmill and elliptical trainer.

When I travel I play Yachtee, (Yahtzee knock off), Enjoy Soduko, Klondike, and all of the Angry Birds.