1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

My N3 IssuesGeneral

1. Hey all. Good to be here.

Here is a short list of my N3 problems.
    I use the Go Launcher Ex, launcher.

- Email App does not retrieve emails from my 2 website email accounts (Both are on the same server/worked perfectly on my S3). The Hotmail emails work correctly.

- Default Internet app has voice feed back (Talkback is turned off) Have moved over to Chrome, but prefer the default app.

- Wordpress App cannot refresh categories.

- WhatSapp occasionally crashes.

- Go Launcher Notifications display in the Notification area.

Any info on how to rectify would be appreciated.

Hoping for some updates or resolves to these issues. Otherwise the device is awesome. My S3 however, has the exact same set up and has been completely trouble free for the year I had her.

:)

Advertisement
    :
  2. redpill2016

redpill2016 Well-Known Member

I'd suggest trying Touchdown Exchange instead of the default e-mail app, I'm really liking it
  3. droidobsessed

droidobsessed Well-Known Member

With regard to voice feedback on default brower are you using anything that is active under the accessibility menu?
  4. Will check it out now. Thanks...
    Am temporarily using MailDroid and it's not ideal for me.
  5. Yeah. just did a test... Go Launcher Notifications is the issue. Turn on. She speaks. Turn Off. She's silent. Hmmm... Not ideal.
  6. droidobsessed

I must admit I am not using go launcher. Try turning off the the option for it under accessibility and granting it under settings then security and notification access.
  7. I had the GO Launcher on my S3 and it was the Bees Knees.

I did try doing what you suggested, but it appears as if I do not have notification access in my Security Settings.
  8. droidobsessed

9. droidobsessed

Strange
  10. Where yours says: Notification Access. Mine says... Change Security Level.
  11. droidobsessed

Make sure there are no updates for your device that haven't been applied. After that maybe we have different carriers...I am on Verizon.
  12. Yeah. I'm looking for updates as I type this. I'm on T-Mobile (UK) Could also be why.
  13. droidobsessed

Good luck. Hopefully, someone else will have an answer.
  14. Cheers mate. It is a brand new device. I'm sure the App ppl and Samsung will release updates sooner or later. Just a pain atm.

:D