• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories My New INCREDIBLE Seido Innocase ACTIVE!!

I've got the black case and it's starting to peel around the edges, but since it's black, I barely notice it.

Seidio will replace the case if you ask.

My black active case is also starting to peel around the bottom edges on both sides. Very annoying as the case is supposed to be able to protect and hold up to "active" use. . Any luck getting yours replaced?

Upvote 0
I got the Burgundy... in real life it's pretty much purple, or an eggplant/plumb color. It's definitely not the dark red the pictures make it out to be (it does photograph very well though). It's a shame, I really wanted to like it but even when I asked other people what color they thought it was they all said "purple?". The return label is printed and it's going back tomorrow, pity.

Upvote 0
The ble is said to look black until its in the light. On the website though, it looks great. The red, along with all the colors, seem to look completely different in person as opposed to on the website. I was going to get the green because i love how it looked with its vibrance, but I bet its a dark pea soup green in person so I got pearl. Cant wait til it gets here.

Upvote 0
Yeah I had heard that too about the blue. It's a little disappointing that these colors aren't how they appear on the web (aside from black and white). It's not bad, its just not what I wanted, so I just gonna get the black. I hope I don't have the peeling problems like the other guys but I was worried about the white getting dingy so I stayed away. Now, I'm thinking of modding my black to fit the extended battery then spray painting it the shade of burgundy I want.

Upvote 0
I will say the Amethyst (purple) looks pretty much how it does on the website. But the Sage (green) looks different IN A GOOD WAY. On the site it looks very bright, almost like a bright army green... whereas in person it's more of a subtle army green. These covers also have a nice sheen to them and a suede-like grip. So far I'm really liking mine and my wife does too.

Upvote 0
Can't get to my wifes purple phone... but snapped a quick pic of my case (Sage) w/ my co-workers Iphone. This is next to the picture on the website - you can see it's not quite as bright, which I like. No flash on this pic.
photo.jpg
photo.jpg

photo.jpg

mask-warlock

Reactions: Divine_Madcat
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones