• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Boost Mobile] my new phone is going crazy

mac42

Nov 6, 2011
Grand Rapids MI
So got my replacement phone yesterday. Used noobvii for a fast root and recovery process. And when it went to reboot it froze during the boot animation. Pulled battery, reboot and it froze at the splash screen. So I rebooted in to recovery twrp was there so I flashed my latest backup which had alien kernel and shins rom. And got the same deal. And even froze at the unlock screen. And the I tried flashing my other backup glitch kernel and shins rom. And it works usually. I've tried flashing noob again a fresh dl of CT and shins rom and alien kernel. My friend lordvincent90 did a log at and said its not finding the keyboard directory or dictionary? When I used ctmod it would run until I started typing then it would just reboot.

How can I fix this?

I'm gonna try the Nan of bo8c and doing the flashing through cwm.

Any other suggestions.

This is really annoying

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones