My Nexus Asus Tablet Got StolenSupport

1. Naniimamii

Naniimamii New Member

My Nexus 7 Tablet Got Stolen Can it Be Found if The Theif Factory Reset It ?

Advertisement
    :
  2. Ganjamaican

Ganjamaican Member

Ohh noo !!
    OK what I think is that you can not find it even if the theif doesn't reset it. This because Android unlike Apple does not have any official Phone/ Tablet Tracking Program.

Be more careful next time thats all you can do now.
  3. El Presidente

El Presidente Beware The Milky Pirate! Moderator

If the thief reset it, then he's wiped your gmail account info so you can't install any tracking apps remotely, sorry.
    argedion likes this.
  4. saptech

saptech Well-Known Member

I know this is too late but next time install a lost/found app for these times. I use LookOut with my tablet & phone.

Just a thought!
    argedion likes this.
  5. desmofan

desmofan Well-Known Member

you can install Lookout after you lose your tablet, assuming it has not been reset yet. It also takes a picture when the tablet is turned on.
    argedion likes this.
  6. prioritytrucki

prioritytrucki New Member

Hi
    So..my Nexus tablet was recently stolen. It was not password protected because I just didn't use it alot. However, I do have LOOKOUT installed. I have logged onto google play and the thief has actually installed apps & removed some of mine.
    Is there a way to wipe all my data off or use the Lookout app to catch the thief remotely using Lookout.
    I've been trying but I am not to anti-theft tech savvy...
    Thank you
    T
  7. John Bean

John Bean Happy Wanderer Guide

Change your Google password NOW before the thief does it and locks you out of your own account. Worry about the rest later.
    Chappie and argedion like this.
  8. Chappie

Chappie Well-Known Member

Like John B says change your google password now and you can use lookout to find your phones/tablets where abouts and you can also lock the item as well from your lookout account on the internet