My Note II Can't get 4.1.2 Update-HELPSupport

1. Fireflies

Fireflies Well-Known Member

I'm with Rogers, and my Note II is unlocked (not rooted) and I can't get the 4.1.2 update from rogers. My friend was able to get the update w/ his Rogers Unlocked Note II a month ago and I can't.

How do I get the update?

Advertisement
  2. Mikestony

Mikestony ~30% Carbon Black ± Moderator

Hey fireflies,
    I moved your thread to your device forum so folks with your device can help:)
  3. 10sNinja

10sNinja Active Member

Hi Mikestony. Would you mind adding a link, please?
  4. Veritas4420

Veritas4420 Well-Known Member

He moved the thread to the Note2 forum. More likely to get an answer. As far as I know the updates are being rolled out and you just have to keep checking.
  5. oldboy74

oldboy74 Well-Known Member

This is getting annoying now, i got mine as an upgrade from the 3 store in my town and i still have no update, seems i got an unbranded one (good) but its frustrating seeing that 3uk already has it rolled out but i still cant get it.
  6. ScandaLeX

ScandaLeX Wasn't Me Guide

Annoying? Is your phone not operating properly on 4.1.1?
  7. oldboy74

oldboy74 Well-Known Member

No no its working fine :) (couple of niggles but nothing serious), just that my last phone was a desire hd on 3 that was branded and all unbranded phones got their updates way before i did, now i have an unbranded phone its switched the other way,(insert bang head against the wall smiley)
  8. Bodestone

Bodestone Well-Known Member

Yeah. Often the way. I have unbranded too (BTU is the term apparently and I assume it doesn't stand for Basic Thermal Unit or Bananas Torment Underpants).

The link above has a handy table just above the screenshots stating which releases have the update. UK BTU is still pending. At least I have finally been able to get my phone back on track for OTA updates after rooting.