• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help My Note II Can't get 4.1.2 Update-HELP

Annoying? Is your phone not operating properly on 4.1.1?
No no its working fine :) (couple of niggles but nothing serious), just that my last phone was a desire hd on 3 that was branded and all unbranded phones got their updates way before i did, now i have an unbranded phone its switched the other way,(insert bang head against the wall smiley)

Upvote 0
No no its working fine :) (couple of niggles but nothing serious), just that my last phone was a desire hd on 3 that was branded and all unbranded phones got their updates way before i did, now i have an unbranded phone its switched the other way,(insert bang head against the wall smiley)

Yeah. Often the way. I have unbranded too (BTU is the term apparently and I assume it doesn't stand for Basic Thermal Unit or Bananas Torment Underpants).

The link above has a handy table just above the screenshots stating which releases have the update. UK BTU is still pending. At least I have finally been able to get my phone back on track for OTA updates after rooting.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones