My one and only complaint with the Evo....Tips

Last Updated:

1. skipbrown

skipbrown Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

is the camera setup. Firstly, not having a dedicated button on the side sux. It would make picture taking much easier. Secondly, and i didnt realize til i played around with my buddy's iPhone 4, the method for switching from rear to front camera could've been made much simpler. With the I, there is a button on the screen that you press to go from one cam to the other...instead of having to go to settings and the like. Hopefully, something can be done to change this.

Ok, i'm done griping...... i LOVE my Evo.

Advertisement
  2. MrPassion

MrPassion Well-Known Member

I had an Instinct and always had trouble taking pictures, too ackward. With the Evo I just put a camera icon in a particular place on the homescreen and I am able to get to it quickly.

3. dr g

dr g Well-Known Member

There is absolutely no reason for having such easy access to the camera switch. IMO that is a prime example of apple gimmickry, sure it seems cool to do but photographically ... you do NOT need one touch access to camera switching. The screen space would be better used for another one touch control.

4. jadoe05

jadoe05 Well-Known Member

as far as the switching you could make a folder on a home screen named camera. put in it the camera icon, the camcorder icon, and download this app called mirror 4 evo and put it there too. that way you eliminate a step for whichever mode you want.