My opinions on the HTC One VGeneral

1. Ecordovez440

Ecordovez440 Member

a little history before I start. My first Android was the Samsung Transform with sprint. When Virgin Mobile came out with the Triumph I jumped ship. Probably the worst move I made. In one year I had 6 Triumphs all of them having different defects. Two weeks ago I purchased the EVO V. Three of them defective. Which led me to purchase the One V. First impressions I have to say we're good. I wasn't expecting much for $150. Build quality is fantastic and solid. The camera takes fast and decent pictures. Now one of the things that pushed me to buy the phone is the screen. At this price point you usually get a cruddy screen and lower resolution. Not with the One V. Colors are vibrant and sharp and I don't see any jagged lines or pixelation. It has android 4.0 and sense 4.0. Sense is okay. Beats audio does actually improve the sound so it's a plus cause I plan to use the phone as a mp3 player replacement. Battery life is good but I was expecting better. There are obvious cost cutting measures. For one there is no front facing camera. It doesn't come with an sd card and it has a rather slow 1 ghz processor. It would've been nice if it were a 1.2 or 1.4 to set it apart more. But as I said for 150 I can't ask for more. And the best part is I can receive and send calls and texts something the Evo did not like to do.

Advertisement
    :
    MaeMaeFlokah, cammykool and 1stkira like this.
  2. 1stkira

1stkira Active Member

I have to second that.
    I'm loving my one so far!
    Spread the word, let's light this board up with users.
    cammykool likes this.