My order from November 27 Just received EmailGeneral

1. Munchausen0

Munchausen0 Active Member

Ordered Mine in the 27th also.. so far nothing about it being shipped..though the CC has been billed so it is paid for but no updates on Google Play and no email about it being shipped.. so still shall wait.
  2. 1080p

1080p Well-Known Member

I received a shipping email and tracking number. Funny thing is... I CANCELED MY ORDER and received my cancelation email and my money was refunded. Set for delivery tomorrow. Phoenix AZ! I guess I got a free Nexus 4! Score! Thanks to Google Play and their screwy website!
  3. ppaul1219

ppaul1219 Well-Known Member

Now I don't feel as good receiving my phone! Just kidding Glad someone at least Is getting a free Phone Out of that whole ordering process:D
  4. srhplover

srhplover Active Member

UK based.

Ordered mine on the 4th.

Now have a TNT tracking number, no information on that yet.

Looking a lot better than the 4/5 weeks quoted at the time of order.
  5. tmicrd68

tmicrd68 Well-Known Member

Just got shipping email a few minutes ago :D
  6. mttfrog13

mttfrog13 Well-Known Member

Good question, does anybody know the answer?

From the responses in the thread and with what Google told you, it sounds like there is a very large shipment going out today on Thursday. Yesterday Google put a second pending charge on my card, and today I got the shipping confirmation. This is surprising since I was in the 2-3 week shipment window.
  7. srhplover

srhplover Active Member

Following on from earlier, mine ordered on the 4th is now out for delivery today.

Incredible.

A tip..for anyone else with a TNT reference number...make sure that reference number is checked on the TNT tracking form rather than the consignment number.

And an update...my afternoon is sorted...my Nexus 4 has just arrived.
  8. Dmowry

Dmowry Active Member

Finally after much anticipation I just received my order has shipped email with tracking number. I ordered: Order date: Nov 27, 2012 3:41:10 PM PST
  9. Liamo_210

Liamo_210 Well-Known Member

What time did you orders yours at? I got my order in at 5:30. I was just thinking that the people that got their order in really quickly might get theirs delivered quicker.
    (I haven't got my tracking information)
  10. srhplover

srhplover Active Member

just before 7pm on the 4th.
  11. Speeds03

Speeds03 Well-Known Member

Just got the confirmation email and tracking number this morning as well! Tracking number doesn't work yet though.
  12. WA_Bob

WA_Bob VIP Member VIP Member

Just delivered to me at work! Letting it charge up and then time to let the geeking begin! :D
  13. Essinger

Essinger Member

Is this for an 8gb or 16gb? My order is marked about 35 minutes before yours, but it's for an 8gb. Haven't heard anything yet.
  14. bboyswoosh87

bboyswoosh87 Member

Just got my order confirmation yaa buddyy!!
  15. yfan

yfan Well-Known Member

Woke up this morning to a confirmation email and tracking information with early delivery scheduled for today. It's out already! Ta-da! And I was afraid it was going to take forever since I ordered an 8 gig model.
  16. Liamo_210

When did you order it and where are you from?
  17. yfan

yfan Well-Known Member

Ordered in on the 27th, within the first 15-30 minutes of it going on sale. From Sunnyvale, CA (practically Google's neighbor).
  18. bill deburg

bill deburg Member

Yep, I'm from the 11/27 2-3 week group as well and just received a shipped notice this morning. It's coming from Louisville Kentucky! Yippie!

Nexus 4 - the Cabbage Patch Doll of Android Phones...
  19. Liamo_210

So has anyone from europe who ordered on tuesday get a delivery notice or recieved the phone. If so how many weeks did google say it would take when you ordered it.
  20. aurora40

aurora40 Well-Known Member

A friend ordered the same time, said 1-2 weeks to ship. He had a tracking number with no info (not picked up by shipper yet) for several days. Today it went from no info to out for delivery. So there's some hope. ;)
  21. Liamo_210

I really hope i get mine before christmas.
  22. 0ptimusV

0ptimusV Active Member

My phone has arrived.
  23. igglepiggle

igglepiggle New Member

Hi, I missed the first launch but caught the second at 9pm on Tuesday 4th.
    Ordered the 16 gig, got the confirmation immediately for delivery in 4
  24. Liamo_210

Hopefully I get my order confirmation. ina day it two
  25. thebryceee

thebryceee Well-Known Member

My question was for US people btw.

Did you guys that received it already have to sign for it?