My order still not processed :(General

Last Updated:

1. darewinder

darewinder Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

ok here is what happened.

Ordered 4/24. My processing was "supposed" to be done on monday 4/26 according to the order number but bank of america decided to decline the charge thinking it was fraud.

Anyway i called internet support thing couple of times, at first they said nothing was wrong with my order and it was needed to be processed manually and he assured me that i would have it by 29th.

My 4th time calling this lady helped me alot, she changed the credit card number to make sure it doesnt happen again, and apperantly assigned me to a processor now my status says "your order is processing please check back tomorrw". She also said that my order should get processed and shipped out tomorrow 4/28 and i should have it by thursday.

anyone had this issue, any suggestions?

Advertisement
  2. Stevo_Cali

Stevo_Cali Well-Known Member

If a VZW CSR says they show a completed order on their screen, you should be good to go.

When you say they changed the card number, I'm guessing you mean you used a different card that time, yes?

3. greenrolaids

greenrolaids Well-Known Member

mine still says order processing..

But i did order it 2 hours ago.. sooo

4. darewinder

i gave them a different card to charge it on, but they still hasnt charged yet. If, I dont get it processed and ship same day tomorrow im just gonna cancel the order :mad:

people who ordered after me got their phones ALREADY and mine is still not processed

5. Grey Lion

Grey Lion Member

same here :eek:

6. darewinder

chances of me gettin on 29th very slim :/

7. jrbaker8

jrbaker8 Active Member

i ordered mine on the 24th as well and i already got shipping emails and tracking number and it is in transit in memphis...

8. cuban11182

cuban11182 Well-Known Member

I wish you luck. I ordered on the 21st and I'm still in Limbo. I have to go in to the dentist to get a crown made, so I won't be back home till about 1200. If I don't see anything by then, I may raise a little bit of a stink.

9. TheTusch

TheTusch Member

Look at mine:

Here is the status of your order.
    Order Date: 04/22/2010
    Order Number: 32749XXXX
    Order Status: Your order is currently being processed, please check back tomorrow.

I have called 5 times and been told any thing from, "He have completely sold out of that phone." to "You should still have it on the 29th." It has been processing for 4 days now.

10. Hipshot

Hipshot Well-Known Member

Same here...checked again this morning.. this is getting frustrating! Been processing for 3 days? It's due tomorrow! There are no tomorrows left!!! It NEEDS to be on a truck! AARRG!! :mad:

11. needtoride

needtoride Active Member

Exactly the same boat I'm in. My order is 32748XXXX.

I'm starting to doubt that I'll get the phone tomorrow. My Zagg protector shipped. The memory card from Newegg shipped. But no phone....

Thanks for nothing VZW... :mad:

12. polo2883

polo2883 Well-Known Member

Mine went from awaiting approval to processed within 7-8hrs. I got my tracking number this morning

13. rushmore

rushmore Well-Known Member

The issues posted here and the option to return a device straight to the store (if any issues) is why I preordered at BB. Then again, BB store is only two miles for where I work.

BTW, you all should see updates today. Call VZW to confirm no credit issue, since that would be the only thing to hold the order up.

14. polo2883

polo2883 Well-Known Member

Verizon was cheaper and Best Buy people aren't that friendly

15. rushmore

rushmore Well-Known Member

Good reasons! :)

I prefer paying the $30 extra for for having a store to go to (dislike mail order process for returns). Rude people would be a big issue though, but our BB in Lexington (both stores) have nice folks :)

16. darewinder

verizons customer support is actually one of the better one's, but they just got overwhelmed with these incredible orders. But still thats no reason to not my process my order.

BTW update, i got an email saying that my order has been processed and no updates can be given at this time however, verizon wireless order status and my cc hasnt been charged yet. If i dont see anything in an hour im calling every 20 min till i get a tracking number :mad: