My own domain gmail (custom gmail) stuck in LOADING.. help pleaseGeneral

Last Updated:

1. silicuda

silicuda Member

I have a gmail account and a custom gmail account (
    I upgraded to the latest software (ICS) and all via Applications>Software update.

The update went ok, it just messed up my emails so It wasn't sending/receiving properly. I deleted both of my emails, re-added my gmail email and that is syncing/working properly.

My custom domain gmail however is not working at all, it is stuck in loading.
    I searched and tried everything you guys mentioned on this forum like clearing cache, clearing data for email app, gmail app, etc. Disabling wifi/data plan, re-enabling it, nothing.

I know the password is correct, (i changed it even because one post said to try that) and still NOTHING.

Please advise how this can be fixed, and I don't want to use that k9 email program, i want to use Email as I did before I upgraded.

2. silicuda

silicuda Member

No one replied, not surprised.

Anyway in case someone is also having the same issue, I found out that Ice Cream Sandwich has a bug where it doesn't really support custom gmail configurations. I tested various ICW stock builds, and then also tested Gingerbread builds (Cyaogenmod, Stock) on Gingerbread it works fine, on ICW it does Not.