1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

My Pantry: Oh That's What I Need Buy

Last Updated:

1. lancaster09

lancaster09 Member This Topic's Starter

I cannot count how many times I have sat down before a grocery trip and thought: "What do I need to buy?" And when I get to the store I think: "Do I have this at home" or "Am I about to run out of that?" Now you can know exactly what you have in your pantry and exactly what you need to buy at the store.

WHAT IT HAS ON THE COMPETITION:

• Transferrable items => take items from the pantry to the shopping list and then the other way
      Barcode scanning to input items to pantry
      Coupon Tracker
      Links to any grocery store (filterable)
      Penny Saver -- You can right down prices of food (or beer) at one grocery store to compare at another later
      Expiration Alerts (can be turned on and off)
    CONS:

• When adding from pantry to shopping list you cannot specify a price (it defaults to $2.00)
      A built-in Key Ring Reward Card Saver

PROS:

• Prevent overstocking from a grocery trip
      Buy exactly what you need
      Barcode scanner
      Grocery store adds
      NEVER HAVE TO LOOK THROUGH EVERY SINGLE CABINET AGAIN
    CONCLUSION:
    Getting started can be hard, so I suggest that you at least input the items that you most often use (ie. veggies, mac and cheese, etc.). As for getting started with your coupons, I suggest that next Sunday you take all the coupons you keep and record them.

FINAL RATINGS:
    10/10 Performance => Smooth transitions and backs up to SD Card just in case
    9/10 User Interface => Useful buttons at the bottom and informative pop-ups after an action is performed
    10/10 Appearance => It is sleek and professional

9.6/10 Overall => At the time of writing this (only 10,000+ Downloads), "My Pantry" is a diamond in the ruff

Advertisement