my phone appears to be brokenSupport

Last Updated:

1. Winters37

Winters37 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

sometimes, my phone will randomely shut off and it will turn on but it will never get past the boot screen that says "blur" with the m logo. i have to end up doing a hard reset by holding the power and camera button on start up. it gets really annoying because its happened twice today. i dont know what caused the problem, all i know is that is started after i sent a text on the way driving to yummy starbucks :)

can anyone help me solve this problem? or do i have to send it back in? i have had the phone for slightly less than a month so i should still be on warrenty, right?

Advertisement
  2. james27007

james27007 Look into my Eye VIP Member

Yes it is under warranty; unless you damaged it or dropped it in water. Call your local AT&T store (not a dealer) and ask where the warranty center is. You can walk in with your phone and walk out with most likley a new one (it may be a referb, but I dont think those are out yet).

3. Winters37

Winters37 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

alright. cheers mate for the quick response. it is a wee bit sad that it only took a month for a phone like this to get broken.

4. Ynomrah

Ynomrah Well-Known Member

or call 611 and get transfered to warranty.

matter of fact..... (800) 801 1101. thats the direct number to att warrranty service centerr, if your local COR att location gives you trouble.