my phone dont seem to recognize my sim

1. hamijo

hamijo New Member

Hello, the story goes like that, I just got a new android phone huawei 8110 and i decided to root the phone and install a custom rom for curiosity, i followed this and did the backup just fine, but when the moment of truth comes i install the rom and it changes the yoigo screen at the start and now shows a t-mobile screen, i managed to adb-restore my phone settings but the yoigo screen does not show, it keeps showing me the T-Mobile logo and doesnt ask for my pin code, so i get no phone use, i can connect to wifi and run the phone, but no coverage, so its useless :(
    I also try downloading from huawei the software for Yoigo's u8110 but im unable to get it right, i did this the hard way (putting off the phone and pressing the red button and volume up and then the power button) and throught the menus on the phone, and i get the same results, a message that says upload failed...
    and this log
    **** SD download log ****
    Failure: AMSS

Advertisement
  2. rogerology

rogerology New Member

I own a Huawei U8110 provided by Yoigo, so I assume this is the same model as yours. Is it possible to make an image of my phone's software and send it to you?
  3. hamijo

hamijo New Member

Maybe that works we can try.