• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help My phone (GT-S7560m) won't boot! Here is the deal!

Valcaroni

Lurker
Apr 21, 2015
Phone: Samsung Galaxy Ace IIx GT-S7560m

Hey guys,
I broke the glass of my phone, so I bought a new one online (screen digitizer replacement).
I changed it, but now my phone won't boot. When I turn on the phone, it won't go further than
the first loading page (which says: GT-S7560M.... SAMSUNG). Then it restart again and again.... keep trying
to load...

I did a few tests. I unplug one by one the things to see which one was causing the problem. It works when I unplug
the lcd cable (pretty much the other half of the phone, and the screen digitizer connected with).
(No, it doesn't work when I unplug only the screen digitizer).
I know it works, because there is the welcome sound, and the 2 lights (return, and option) on the lower part of the phone
turned on.

What to do? I got an image when the lcd is plugged, but it seems like it is also the problem!!!

And I tried to plug the lcd after the phone turned on.... it didn't work, the phone was on, but no image...

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones