• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help My phone is being weird.

aleecat2013

Lurker
May 28, 2013
I have had my galaxy note since aboutb august. About two months ago I started having trouble with the charger. No matter what charger i used or how much i wiggled it the phone would not charge. So i took apart the charger so that the little prongs made direct contact with my phone, this worked great all i had to do was wrap the cord around my phone to hold it in place. This how ever stopped working and now my phone will charge all night and only charge about 5% more then it was. This is very frustrating!:mad: I have spent about thirty dollars or more on new chargers and still nothing. Today i finally was able to get the little charging icon to appear but the battery percent was steadily going down. When i plugged it in the % was 50 and when i checked it again it was 25%. I really need help.
Thanks

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones