My phone is Fu&*#d!!!Support

Last Updated:

1. Stockmoose16

Stockmoose16 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

So, I cannot figure out what's going on, but my phone is so screwed up. Whenever I try to do download anything from the market, it just says "download started..." but never actually downloads anything (even after leaving it overnight). When I click on the "people" widget, the phone has a processing wheel, but I eventually get the message: "Activity HTC Sense (in application HTC sense) is not responding." I force close it and it goes to a black screen, never reloading Sense. I have to turn off the phone to make the phone usable.

I left my phone to sync overnight and it did nothing except leave the sync wheel in the notifications panel.

What do I do?!! I don't want to have to reinstall everything!

Advertisement
  2. noonehereyet

noonehereyet No One... VIP Member

Have you tried powering off and pulling the battery for a few minutes then putting the battery in and powering back on... if that doesnt work I would back up your stuff using mybackup pro or something of that sort and wiping the phone and restoring so you dont lose your stuff...

3. Stockmoose16

Stockmoose16 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I've tried that already, and Mybackup pro stinks because it doesn't keep your homescreens. So I'd have to completely redo the widget positioning, which is very time consuming.

Isn't there anything I can do?