my phone is muted?Support

Last Updated:

1. TMGuy

TMGuy New Member This Topic's Starter

Hello people, I hope someone will be kind enough to help, had my G1 for about 2 weeks, and was working fine. But I have been playing with it a bit being a new toy and that, now I have major problem. I cant hear the other person on the line when Im making a call, and neither can the other person. I check the mute option in call but is not that :( please help

Advertisement
  2. kkozuch1

kkozuch1 Member

Sorry to start you out with this suggestion, but mine did the same thing as that, but well they could hear me but i could not hear them. I Ended up calling tmobile and they send you through a thing that pretty much just makes you reset your phone back to default settings, but it was just that the mic was broken on the phone, so i had to send it back and they sent me a new one. They actually put the order in before i sent mine back so i did not have to go without a phone for any amount of time.

3. DarkTLRrider

DarkTLRrider Well-Known Member

I had this happen once and two people called me before I got it fixed. I had to reboot the phone.

4. TMGuy

I reset my phone back to factory state in the end.. One strange thing, first time I did it, I had no internet connection, so I had to reboot it a second time, this G1 is very buggy? I hope I wont run into more problems

5. TMGuy

I have another question if someone can help please

Is there any way to record a phone conversation?

6. benmarvin

benmarvin Well-Known Member

There's an app in the Market call SpoofApp that does it, but you have to pay for minutes. You can also record calls if you are a GrandCentral user. Don't know if there's a native Android app that will record calls for free though.
    And of course I probably don't need to mention to check the legality of recording phone calls in whatever state you live in.