• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

My phone is way smarter than a fifth grader...

and I need a toddler to teach me. I just purchased the Thunderbolt 4G which my son says doesn't make sense because we don't have 4G yet. Whatever kid. Teenagers...

I want an app that I can locate another phone. Example - tow boat chief on the Mississippi, and Ohio rivers - can I find where his boat is with a fancy schmancy app? Can one of the apps I have pre-loaded do it? I can't find anything...

Thanks for your help.

Welcome to the forums!

I'm not sure what to to suggest, but you've come to the right place... there'll be plenty of people that can advise you on here!!

Oh - yeah... check out HTC Thunderbolt - Android Forums for advice relating to your phone (as other users are the best to help you!

By the way... pay no attention to your son... the kids of today don't know how good they've got it!!

EDIT - I am a little young for that phrase, but I am an uncle, so the feeling is defo there!!

Reactions: need a toddler
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones