My phone is way smarter than a fifth grader...

1. need a toddler

need a toddler New Member

and I need a toddler to teach me. I just purchased the Thunderbolt 4G which my son says doesn't make sense because we don't have 4G yet. Whatever kid. Teenagers...

I want an app that I can locate another phone. Example - tow boat chief on the Mississippi, and Ohio rivers - can I find where his boat is with a fancy schmancy app? Can one of the apps I have pre-loaded do it? I can't find anything...

Thanks for your help.

Advertisement
    :
  2. D-U-R-X

D-U-R-X turbo drinker Moderator

Welcome to the forums!

I'm not sure what to to suggest, but you've come to the right place... there'll be plenty of people that can advise you on here!!

Oh - yeah... check out HTC Thunderbolt - Android Forums for advice relating to your phone (as other users are the best to help you!

By the way... pay no attention to your son... the kids of today don't know how good they've got it!!

EDIT - I am a little young for that phrase, but I am an uncle, so the feeling is defo there!!
    need a toddler likes this.
  3. lunatic59

lunatic59 Moderati ergo sum Moderator

Welcome to Android Forums.

You can try Google Latitude. What you have to realize is that the other phone must be logging location and have already given you permission to track it. You cannot track other phones in any app without their permission.
    need a toddler likes this.
  4. need a toddler

The problem is that I don't know where to go to add a phone etc... BTW I am not stalking someone so I am good on the other person's knowledge etc... Ha ha ha!
  5. need a toddler

Ok, I think I got it.