• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root My phone wont boot into Android

Rckrkid287

Jun 2, 2010
I had clockwork and had the Fission rom installed. I was going to install the new market because I can't wait for anything. So I backed up, the market didnt work so i restored but i had made like 4 back ups before. I pick one didn't care what restore it was because if it was wrong i go find the right one. After that the phone restarted and sat at the motorola logo and did nothing and clock work was gone. I did a factory reset but that didnt work. I have no idea what to do at this point. Someone please help.

Reactions: GrandMasterB
Upvote 0
I had clockwork and had the Fission rom installed. I was going to install the new market because I can't wait for anything. So I backed up, the market didnt work so i restored but i had made like 4 back ups before. I pick one didn't care what restore it was because if it was wrong i go find the right one. After that the phone restarted and sat at the motorola logo and did nothing and clock work was gone. I did a factory reset but that didnt work. I have no idea what to do at this point. Someone please help.

so if it sat at the M logo, how did you do a factory reset? by holding home then pressing the power button till the M comes up then it should go to a droid guy in a triangle, you have to pres the search button then. It should then go into the Android system recovery screen.
did you go through all of those steps?
when you say clockwork was gone do you mean it just wouldnt boot up into clockworks recovery?
just trying to get more info

Upvote 0
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones