• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

My phone won't charge properly

AED

Lurker
Apr 15, 2013
My phone came with two 2500 mah batteries. its called a cubot a8809. its not very well known. Anyway, I've had it for at most 3.5 weeks and It started to tweak with the charging. First of all it has a lot of trouble charging. And when it does charge it takes FOREVER. it takes 2 hours to get it to 60%. and the highest it's ever been charged to since this problem started arising is like 70%. this has been going on for 4 days now. Also it loses battery really quickly. The other battery just won't charge

AED;[URL="tel:5741137" said:
5741137[/URL]]My phone came with two 2500 mah batteries. its called a cubot a8809. its not very well known. Anyway, I've had it for at most 3.5 weeks and It started to tweak with the charging. First of all it has a lot of trouble charging. And when it does charge it takes FOREVER. it takes 2 hours to get it to 60%. and the highest it's ever been charged to since this problem started arising is like 70%. this has been going on for 4 days now. Also it loses battery really quickly. The other battery just won't charge

This could be any number of things. From bad batteries, bad battery connection, bad charging cable, bad USB port on phone or device charging from. When I've had problems like this, I start trouble shooting from the least expensive and work my way up. Is your phone new or used when you bought it?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones