My phone won't turn onGeneral

Last Updated:

1. Dkns26

Dkns26 Member

So i was downloading modern combat 2 and at about 90%, it stopped downloading, the progress bar was not moving at all. So i pressed cancel, that did nothing, and then i pressed the home button, and wound up back at the main menu. I went to the xperia play games list. My phone's touch screen starts getting unresponsive, so i turn it off. Now i cant turn it back on!
    Can somebody please help me?

Advertisement
  2. Dkns26

Dkns26 Member

3. Dkns26

Dkns26 Member

is it that hard to get a little help?
  4. Dkns26

Dkns26 Member

this is ridiculous
  5. Dkns26

Dkns26 Member

WTF, why won't anybody reply?
  6. Ncaissie

Ncaissie Well-Known Member

You have to hold the power button for a few seconds before it will come on. If that doesn't work take the battery out and put it back in.
    Dkns26 likes this.
  7. Ncaissie

Ncaissie Well-Known Member

Dkns26 likes this.
  8. Dkns26

Dkns26 Member

thanks it's now working
  9. darkalchemyxex

darkalchemyxex Well-Known Member

The Xperia Play has a bad boot up time , this has happened to me before. I just remove the battery pop it back in and wait a while. Hold down the power button until I feel a vibrate, once I feel the vibrate I leave the phone alone. It will show the sony erricson logo followed by a android logo.
  10. Dkns26

Dkns26 Member

While that problem was fixed, my xperia play suddenly went black. The power button keeps on flashing red, what does that mean?
  11. darkalchemyxex

darkalchemyxex Well-Known Member

means battery is dead
  12. Sorry to hear you're having these problems. I suggest you install Update Service, Update service - Learn more - Mobile phones - Support - Sony Ericsson and use this program to update/repair the software in the phone. When you have done this, try using the phone for a few days without installing any 3rd party apps/games just to rule out that the problems are caused by any of these.

-Markus
    Sony Ericsson Answers Team