My Phonebook sync'd overy Bluetooth

Last Updated:

1. mihalich

mihalich Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

OK, I don't get this one.

My phonebook actually sync'd to my Kenwood DNX 6140 this morning. I have never been able to get it transferred before. I assumed it was because of the bug that is going to be fixed in the January patch.

This morning, when I pulled down the notification bar when i said that the phonebook access was trying to be done by the radio, I clicked the notification. (this i had done before). When I clicked it though, a dialog popped up that said allow phonebook access with a check box that says always allow this device. This I had not seen before.

When I clicked OK, (and checked that check box to always allow), the phonebook, recent outgoing and recent incoming calls all transferred to the radio.

I'm thinking now that this always was working, but there's a small period of time you have to answer that notification before the radio gives up, and either I hadn't been clicking the notification fast enough, or the click didn't register and I never actually said OK to let the access occur.

Weird....

Joe

Advertisement