• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

My PIN isn't working!

Sidney808

Feb 19, 2012
I seriously just made a security code for my phone ten minutes ago. After numerous tries, of what I made it and numbers that I could of hit, it still isnt working! My sister even witnessed me putting the exact code to set it up, and she even tried to unlock it.

I just got this phone factory resetted to at&t's original today. When I got it back, it was perfectly fine. No problems or anything.

I do not have a google account on it because I did not use this as my phone yet. I was just going to unlock it for GoPhone and this problem arises when I set up my password.

I do not know how to bypass this at all, since a factory reset also requires my pin. I know the trick of getting in(the screen timeout) but I would really want my phone back. It this just a temporary thing after you put a new pin? I doubt it... Any tips on what to do? I am NOT tech savvy, if it requires something with computers, I'm going to have to pay over $40 for it.

Please help. Thankyou.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones