My poor Desire... :(

Last Updated:

1. d.knight99

d.knight99 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

First off, don't panic, it's only suffered cosmetic damage! (I hope!)

So I had my phone out, it was a pretty busy day near Kings Cross station so there were a fair few people trundling past. Some dippy b***h comes raging through the crowd ranting down her phone at some poor person on the other end, barges right into my arm, Desire takes a tumble.

Screen down, clattering down the pavement... :eek: Luckily no one stepped on it! :(

Stupid cow didn't even notice and by the time I'd got off the floor; scrambling frantically to retrieve my fallen comrade, she was no where to be seen. :mad:

It normally lives in a leather slip case, but obviously this is one of those times where a shell might have been a better investment. The screen is fine (luckily!) but the left hand side is all scuffed and scratched around the outside of the screen and.. Oh yes, my question.... is there a way of getting hold of some new plastic parts and just replacing them? Would like to change the surround to black while I'm at it, kinda gutted I didn't get a black on in the first place. But really I just want it to look pretty again! :rolleyes:

Any ideas?

Advertisement
  2. SUroot

SUroot Well-Known Member Developer

Yes, google HTC desire replacment housing.

It will void your warranty though.

3. d.knight99

d.knight99 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Hmm found some parts for other HTC phones but nothing specifically for the Desire. Shall keep looking though, thanks.

Has anyone actually tried it?

4. Casual Pete

Casual Pete Well-Known Member