My post got deleted off of a Phandroid article....

Last Updated:

1. kwest12

kwest12 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Is there any particular reason that my post got deleted off of the Droid X unboxing article on Phandroid? Here is what I posted.

1) Is the screen Gorilla Glass?!
    2) Is their any mention of the blur coming with some sort of JIT thing (like what 2.2 has)? I'm still just a bit puzzled about the quadrant benchmarks.
    3) Is it an OMAP 3640 or 3630?
    4) What's the battery life like? (please tell us usage and what is turned on)
    5) Please run the simple touchscreen multitouch test. If you could basically do this: HTC Desire and Samsung Galaxy S Multitouch Compared | Android Phone Fans that would be awesome.
    6) Please test for the sensitivity when not holding it (ie, touch only the screen with one or 2 fingers when in a car dock, on a table, on a couch, on the carpet, etc). I'm sure you read the big issue people have with the Incredible and a few other phones.
    7) If able, please test the bluetooth streaming music in a car. If you could try a few different music apps and also try it plugged in and not plugged in that would be ideal.
    Thanks for considering these requests. Keep up the unwavering, relentless, extraordinary, baller-awesome-dominating-sweetness that we all know and love (not love in a weird way though... unless you consider obsessions weird...)

Advertisement
  2. kwest12

And now it won't even register anything when I try to post........ I even tried using a different name.

3. Rob

Rob I'm tellin' mommy on you! Administrator

Comments are moderated. It's probably sitting in a queue waiting to be approved.

4. kwest12

Cool, sorry for trying to post like 17 trillion times and thanks for the reply. If you have access to the queue could you delete all but the 1st list like post?