My Pre-Order CancelledGeneral

Last Updated:

1. Pseudoty1

Pseudoty1 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Check the status of your phone upgrade availabilty online as three users have reported on the main DI thread that their online "pre-orders" have been canceled. I just checked mine and they gave me my NE2 back and I could buy another phone online or pre-order another DI if I did not hit cancel. I ordered online on the 18th around 1130 pm est. After that the primary line showed a pic of my existing phone as usual but it was grayed out with a comment to the right that there was recent activity on my account and I had pre-ordered a phone. Now this is GONE!!! When I check the status of my order I get the same message that it is pending approval/availabilty. Customer service is now closed.

This is getting rediculous and I forsee major issues and lots of complaints from people who will not get the pre-oredrs on the 29th :mad:

Advertisement
  2. Callahan

Callahan Well-Known Member

My order status hasn't changed.

3. dajobo

dajobo Well-Known Member

Mine says the same. Hoping I see the Incredible on my doorstep of the 29th!

4. guyheavensent

guyheavensent Well-Known Member

Your thread title suggests that verizon canceled all orders or something which they have not. Stop scaring people who read your thread title and cancel a perfectly good pre-order and try to order again...

UT_Longhorn and daveydog like this.
  5. QrafTee

QrafTee Well-Known Member

It looks like mine hasn't been canceled either.

6. guyheavensent

And fyi your ne2 upgrade will change when you activate the phone and accept the new agreement.

wildland likes this.
  7. pragmatous

pragmatous Well-Known Member

I'm good still.

Order Status: Your order is awaiting approval or phone availability. Please check back in a few days.

8. Pseudoty1

my order status has not changed either from "awaiting approval/availability" What I am saying is if you go to upgrade your existing phone that is supposed to be your incredible you can. Where as before it was blocked as this upgrade was for your pre-order. Can anyone else that did a pre-order online and upgraded an existing line check this out? Thanks.

9. bryn987

bryn987 Well-Known Member

hmmm, mine says that I can upgrade but when I click on it, I get this. Can't remember if the first page said that the other day or not

Our records indicate you recently purchased a device for this line of service but have not activated it yet. You have the option to proceed with your online equipment order after you have activated your new device, or you may contact Customer Service at (800) 922-0204 for further assistance.

10. Pseudoty1

I tried to edit it and put ??? afterwards but I can not edit the title of the thread. Not trying to scare anyone just trying to figure out what happened and customer service is closed now.

11. tdub88

tdub88 Well-Known Member

This doesn't even make pseudo-sense............:rolleyes:

12. radworm

radworm Well-Known Member

You are freaking out for no reason. I type in my order number and get the same "awaiting approval or phone availability. Please check back later." message. If you are still getting this, you are okay.

13. Wolfedude88

Wolfedude88 Well-Known Member

Mine says awaiting approval, but what he is saying is making sense. When I look at my verizon and try to upgrade it would say that I had a recent activity on my account and it would not let me place an order. Now it will let me upgrade again if I want to. I dont know if that is how it is suppose to be or not.

14. eyeman

eyeman New Member

I noticed my phone was no longer greyed out as well, and that my NE2 was available again. yet, my order status says," Order Status: Your order is awaiting approval or phone availability. Please check back in a few days". :confused:

I should not be eligible for NE2 any more, and the picture of my phone should still be greyed out, correct?

Looks like I get to make a call tomorrow morning to Verizon.

15. guyheavensent

And using 'alert' and '***' in thread titles will catch peoples attention and 'alert preorders cancel' is more than enough to cause panic andget people going.

Not here to flame the OP but more thought should be put into thread creation imho.

16. Wolfedude88

This is more trouble than it is worth. I thought all I had to worry about was preoccupying my time waiting on this phone, but now this.

17. Pseudoty1

I PM'd a Moderator to delete this thread. Sorry for any problems I caused. I will call verizon in the morning and hopefully it is nothing.

18. crashdogy

crashdogy Well-Known Member

I'm still good, talk to different CSR's and both of them saw the order in system said it would be in my hands 29th.

19. jwm2

jwm2 Well-Known Member

OMG i freaking out right now. Wait a minute i don't even have one on preorder, but i'm still worried. Who does that?

clos1084 and 00incredible like this.
  20. guyheavensent

Scroll up and read my post about your NE2 discounts...it will say you eligible for an upgrade until you do the phone activation with *228 and once the phone is activated it will reset the upgrade date and change your contract or if you upgrade by calling in andactivsting your order.

21. Wolfedude88

I wondered if it would say that, I am going to call tomorrow just to put my mind to ease though.

22. XxICEMAN720xX

XxICEMAN720xX Well-Known Member

Order Status

Here is the status of your order.
    Order Date: 04/19/2010
    Order Number: 3273818***
    Order Status: Your order is awaiting approval or phone availability. Please check back in a few days.
    Check the status of another internet order.

not to worried about it

23. jpr18

jpr18 Well-Known Member

Did you not read the thread? People whose orders got cancelled had that message too.

24. guyheavensent

Trust me it does that until you activate your new device...i been doing this in the past and i just did it with my incredible 2 days ago. call if you want though, they will tell you the exact same thing.

25. Wolfedude88

I trust you, but nothing like Verizon themselves telling me my order has been placed. Someone in the main thread said they found out their order didn't go through. He is either trolling us all or some how is order go canceled.