• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

My Railway - Post your Code

Killercy

Lurker
Jan 27, 2012
Nicosia
I will start this thread by posting my bonus code which is h5n-Oc4 for becoming friends.
You earn 1 gold coin for each friendship created and 2.5k silver coins. In additiom having may friends help you gather silver coins by vistiting their stations and helping them out but also most importantly asking for Airship items which are required to earn an average amount of 200k.

You can find your code by going at the Extra option down on the right and then selecting News.

Have fun all!!

P.S. My ingame name is George88

PLEASE ADD ME TOO!! I added all of you so far :D Love this game:

v5s-8i1

BTW: Those 'bonus' codes don't work, tried them all and got 'invalid code' sucks but would really like to find some good ones... all the daily quests require opening things that need coins but they only give you 1 per level! Need to fix that!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones