• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

My Railway - Post your Code

Hope this post isn't too long and that it is of some help. For most I am probably stating the obvious. If I am wrong, please correct me, I am still figuring this game out. :) Some might consider the below as spoilers since they are things I have found out playing the game. Just a warning.

First, thank you to the person who started this thread! I think I have overloaded the friend invite in the game but we can all use more friends.

For those starting out: to find your ID, go to Extra, News. This will tell you your game ID and your game version #.

Friends are critical - I have found that each day, the game appears to randomly choose 3 people for me to invite. The red exclamation mark over the Friends means that someone has accepted or has an airship request.

Every 24 hours, you can visit each of your friends and click on the moneybags or blue circles above the trains to get cash. I am currently at level 20 and I get about $1000 per each bag or circle. It also appears that the number of bonus clicks you get is based on your level - level 20 = 20 bonus clicks for each friend. The bonus countdown in the upper left will tell you how many clicks you have. Even after you use up your bonus clicks, you can still click on the birds and get cash. So if you see one of those pesky things flying by, grab it.

Cash is easy to get, gold coins are not (without paying real money). So use your gold coins sparingly. Some of the things you spend gold on like hiring a shopkeeper at the warehouse are temporary. Periodically the game asks you to purchase things like flower beds, gingerbread houses etc. You get a slight cash bonus when you do so but so far I haven't found them to be of any use in the game, other that using up your gold.

The treasure chest seems to refill at odd intervals, I have noticed that the more cash I had when I opened the chest, the bigger the bonus amount.

So far the only bonus code that I have found that worked was the "welcome" without the quotes (still working as of 3/23). I never got a bonus code for starting up the game, maybe it was welcome and I didn't know it.

I haven't figured out what use the collections are, it appears that you need all five parts to get one and sometimes you get duplicate parts, so you may have 4 of part 1, 3 of part 2, and be waiting awhile for the last three. The game tells me that I can get a tractor and a sewing machine but I haven't figured out where or of what use they would be.

In the Friends area, my Community and Requests are always blank, only the Invite has anything. Maybe I am just not far enough into the game.

Sending someone an airship gets you lots of money when it comes back. The person who accepts the airship request also gets some money. You will need to request for someone to give you ballast and receive your airship. I have found that it can be difficult to get those. Someone accepted my airship request, but I have tried 9 different people and am still unable to get ballast. You can always get it from Kate but it will cost you a gold coin. Each of the stations has its own airship, so far I only have one so I do not know if the others ones are similar.

Haven't tried the Fortune Teller since it costs gold and is temporary.

Strategies
- make your station storehouses as large as possible and as soon as possible.
This way you will be able to store more goods and have more money when you return to playing the game. Town Hall, Academy and Shops just seem to boost your points towards the next level. Upgrades don't seem to do anything else.

- I try for a balance between the best tracks and trains and seeing more of the game. The parts are very expensive and so are opening new territories. But of course thanks to this thread, we should have all plenty of friends to visit to get cash. :D There does seem to be some connection between the quality of the train and tracks and the number of blue circles you get.

So far that is what I have learned about this ridiculously addicting game.

And please add me: d5p3e1, game name Freddy.

Hope this has been of help to some, please add your tips&tricks and correct mine if they are wrong.

Happy railroading!

Reactions: Housenstein
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones