my ringer won't work :[Support

1. xlovexsucksx72

xlovexsucksx72 New Member

this is making me very sad :[ i love my lg ally but out of nowhere the ringer won't work. i've doubled checked that all the ringertones have been set && that the ringer volume is turned up on everything but everytime my phone gets a text or call it won't ring. please heeeelp :[

Advertisement
    :
  2. Outlaw.99

Outlaw.99 Well-Known Member

Text message has seperate notification check box than the ringer... Are you sure they are both not working??
  3. Robo1007

Robo1007 Well-Known Member

For texts I seemed to have that problem. I set my notification in settings-sounds & display - notification ringtone, and experienced getting no ringtone on texts. Open the messaging app, then where you can compse or see your threads use the menu button (four lines) select settings, scroll down to the bottom and tap the select ringtone button and that should fix the texts. hope that helps!
    ViolentHoZer likes this.
  4. hasbrobot

hasbrobot Well-Known Member

uninstall handcent
  5. death2all110

death2all110 VIP Member VIP Member

the lg ally does this sometimes its a known bug. battery pull fixes it for a period of time.
  6. gndmepyon

gndmepyon Well-Known Member

I ran into this and found that one of the games I was playing would mute the volume of everything when I muted the game. Now I keep volume up on game and have no issues.
  7. ViolentHoZer

ViolentHoZer New Member

Thankyou so much. I have been trying for weeks to fix this and you just solved my problem. You rock! =)