• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

My routine for my morning Appointment!

8am: Wake up, Shower, Check ARFCOM for Zombie outbreaks(see ar15.com).

8:30am: Head to Radio Shack, Get my EVO.

9:30am + or -: Check ARFCOM and Mickey D's Breakfast (and Im on a diet damn it :mad:).

9:45am: Arrive at home to play with my EVO. Check ARFCOM.

Rest of the day: I need to do laundry, check ARFCOM, dishes, Check ARFCOM, clean my car, Check ARFCOM.

Nighttime - June 5th: Party... then Check ARFCOM.

????: Sleep

Public Advisory:
All checking of ARFCOM will be done via my new EVO, except for the 8am timespace.

Upvote 0
is 5am early enough for 6am radio shack opening? argh no pre-order.

I have been second guessing myself also. The RS I'm going to has 8 (so they said earlier today). I had my wife call after me and the guy said if she walked in the door at 6am when they opened she would be sure to get one. I laughed and said no way. Now I'm thinking I will go at 4am because I can't sleep.

Upvote 0
You guys are all so amped to be getting up at the ass crack of dawn but no one here pre-ordered? lol

Well I am on a preorder at Best Buy but for the second shipment that will probably come in next week. I"m taking my chances at RS to see if I can get one before then. I have 5 lines on my account and have some people that want to switch away from Sprint, some that want those spots, etc. So I had to put off preordering until I got it squared away.

But I have been pumped for months.

Upvote 0
If I get there at 4am and 8 people beat me there, well, then all the best to them. I will just wait til next week and get my BB preorder. But I'm hoping the same guy that told my wife that 6am would be a lock for a phone was telling everyone else the same thing and they believed it.

It will be worth the time I am sure.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones