My Samsung Galaxy Ace won't turn on!!!!!Support

1. armando58

armando58 New Member

My Samsung Galaxy Ace won't turn on!!!!!
    Hello, recently i've flashed my galaxy ace with rom manager (ClockworkMod) so i can make the partition thing to my sd card, so i flashed it, turn it off, and then i won't turn on. I can't even charge my phone! I tried to turn it on in reboot mode but it doesn't do anything. I even tried to turn on download mode and nothing. Not even the samsung logo shows up. Nothing! I'm desesperated, I don't know what to do now. I'm new in this forum, so I will be very very thankful if someone could help me on this. Please.

Advertisement
    :
  2. ayush29k

ayush29k Well-Known Member

Welcome to android forums,
    When you are new to something, its best that you collect as much knowledge about it as possible before acting upon it.
    In your case my friend, you have killed your phone because you used a software that is not compatible with the device. I am talking about the ROM MANAGER!!! Who told you to use that dreadfull app??:confused:

I think you are under the impression that CWM=ROM MANAGER, CWM is clockworkmod recovery, its a custom recovery not an application.

Now try these steps given here: How to unbrick Samsung Galaxy Ace - xda-developers
    If any of these work for you then its great and you are very lucky, else take it to the Samsung Service Center, i hope you are under the warranty period.