1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

Support My Samsung Galaxy Apollo Gt-15800

1. Barbarra

Barbarra New Member

Hi .. I am trying to delete some of the contacts from my phone... the names are stored on my sim card. I went through the directions to delete but the name was still there lol ... HELP now please tell me what l havent done properly ... thank you!!

Advertisement
  2. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH VIP Member

Hi and welcome! I'll move this to your phone's section for you! :)
  3. barqers

barqers Well-Known Member

You can hide the contact names from displaying if they won't delete on your phone. Maybe the batch delete isn't working, you could try deleting one at a time?
  4. PurPL3

PurPL3 Member

step 1:: hide your sim contacts
    step 2:: take a backup of phones contacts to sd
    step 3: download the batch contacts deleter from market and delete everything
    step 4:: restore your contacts from the backup file, you are done :)
  5. dixie03

dixie03 Member

can you explain the key actions to do this?
    Regards
  6. barqers

barqers Well-Known Member

in contacts->menu->display-> unselect SIM
  7. corahh

corahh New Member

Hi im having trouble remembering my pattern password, im trying to remember it so that i can turn my phone off, cause i know once ive turned my phone off i wont be able to get back in. so how do i go about changing it if i cant remember it.................. please help thanks
  8. fiifi

fiifi New Member

wan to install samsung galaxy apollo gt 15800 drivers on my personal computer to enable my phone communicate with the computer