my Samsung s4 won't make any calls although it can receiveSupport

1. qwena1

qwena1 New Member

So my problem is basic yet frustrating. My phone is 3 months old. For a week now it has been failing to make calls. Whenever I try to make a call. The call just cuts like I pressed the end button.

It isn't with my carrier because used different sim cards with no change. I also scoured my settings and cannot see anything that would cause this problem. Any help right now would be appreciated.

Advertisement
    :
  2. amarie82

amarie82 Guides Guide

If the calls aren't connecting then it very well could be the phone but if you have been changing Sim cards and the phone is not connecting to the new Sim cards network that could be it as well I would make sure your device is programmed correctly on the network your using. If that doesn't work see if your able to send SMS a lot of times voice n SMS have issues together. If it is programmed correctly and your having the issues in more then a 5-10 mile radius I would have your device looked at by ur carrier
  3. qwena1

qwena1 New Member

The problems started on with the carrier I've been using for since the beginning so I don't think that is the problem. I just tried the new one to troubleshoot.
    I am able to communicate via sms so that isn't the problem either.
    It sounds like I should just take it to get fixed.
  4. amarie82

amarie82 Guides Guide

I would they can test it and let you know the problem.