My screen isnt turning on Help!Support

Last Updated:

1. TheUnseenShadow

TheUnseenShadow New Member This Topic's Starter

Oct 26, 2010
    The screen on my epic 4g today all of a sudden decided to not work, the buttons below the screen still work, and i can even unlock the phone click on apps etc, the only problem is I can't see anything that I'm doing. The phone was in my pocket with nothing else, it wasn't beaten, isn't scratched or dented, in fact i've only had the phone for 25 days total. I already did a battery pull quite a few times. When the epic reboots it doesn't even show the Samsung logo, the opening animation, the lock screen, nothing. I already tried charging it and that did nothing as well. A few hours ago i opened the slide out keyboard and the screen just came on, so i closed the keyboard and it went vertical, i was happy, i thought it was fixed. However as soon as the screen timed out, it was back to how it was, and sliding the keyboard open did nothing. I called sprint and they told me i can get a new epic or any other phone because i am still in the 30 day warranty period, however the closest sprint store is about 50 miles away, is this a known issue and is there any way to resolve it?