My Smart Phone is smarter than I am.

1. NateLott

NateLott New Member

I hope to change this as soon as possible. I am here to learn what I need to know in order to use my Captivate for any and all of the things I want to do with it. :confused:

I am something of a geek and am often, though not always, an early adopter. I started in IT more than30 years ago as a Fortran programmer. Programming and developmnt are my first loves and I stayed with them for over 15 years. Then for somewhat obscure reasons I drifted into other avenues and now find myself an Oracle/SQL Server DBA trying to get back to development.

I live on a farm in the far Pacific Nortwest that is home to a companion bird sanctuary and a couple of farm animals. When I am able to get away I can be found on the water somewhere, fishing or sailing.

Advertisement
  2. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH VIP Member

Welcome to the Android Forums community! Glad you signed up. Great to have you here. I hope you feel comfortable joining the coversations! :D
  3. Martimus

Martimus One bite at a time... Moderator

Welcome to the Android Forums!

Woot! A fellow former programmer of Fortrash!! :D
  4. bmckenzie90

bmckenzie90 Well-Known Member

Welcome! I agree that these phones are smarter than we are. It took me forever to learn the ins and outs of just USING it (which I still don't know completely) and I'm an early adopter of new tech too!
  5. yojoe600

yojoe600 Well-Known Member

Welcome to Android Forums!!!
  6. Leftyguy

Leftyguy Well-Known Member

Hi & Welcome to the Android Forums - Cheers....;)
  7. ElasticNinja

ElasticNinja Well-Known Member

Well if you want to feel smarter than your smartphone, I suggest you downgrade to a Symbian device
    N8 looks nice
    :p